What a Fantastic season for sure this season, I had a lot of fun playing Fantasy Football. I look forward to interacting more with all of you this coming season and maybe playing against a few of you. I am looking ahead to the 2013 season and giving my Top 10 players for Fantasy.
Top 10 For 2013
1. Arian Foster – I really give Foster the slightest of edge over AP for a few reasons. He has only 6 games in the last 3 years with under 10 Fantasy Points(Standard Scoring). That’s an impressive stat right there for any player. Foster’s consistency is what makes him my #1 pick for this coming year.
2. Adrian Peterson – What an impressive season for AP, finishing just 9 yards short of Eric Dickerson’s season rushing record. Coming of ACL surgery, no one expected what we saw in the 2012 season. Though I don’t expect him to come out and do this again, I think he will have another impressive campaign in 2013.
3. Ray Rice – I am a huge fan of this guy, all the talent in the world and never used right. With Cameron finally out the door, I hope heading into the 2013 they realize what exactly they have at RB. What I do like about the 2012 season is this. The wear and tear on Rice isn’t wasn’t that high, he had only 257 carries his lowest output since 2009. Of course his value in PPR is very nice considering 4 straight seasons of 60+ catches. Very safe pick at #3.
4. Doug Martin – He busted out his rookie season with finishing in the top 5 in his position. Accumulating over 1900 yards and 11 TD’s and only 1 fumble this year. I really like Martin as a top back heading in the 2013 season.
5. Calvin Johnson – I hate taking WR’s really high, but if you are in a PPR league you really can’t go wrong with CJ. I think a lot of his stats came in garbage time but that doesn’t take away what an amazing season he did have.
6. CJ Spiller – With Gailey now gone and Fred Jackson possibly on the way out. What is not to like about the possibility of a full season of Spiller? He is a multi-threat back out of the back field, who averaged 6 yards per carry last season. Having only 388 carries in his first 3 seasons he will have fresh legs. If Jackson does indeed leave I could see Spiller hitting #3 on my board come next season.
7. Jamaal Charles – This guy could’ve have had an even bigger season if it wasn’t for the few games the Chiefs decided not to fee Charles the ball. Coming off an ACL injury like he did and producing is just crazy. In any other season this guy would be a lock for Comeback Player of the Year. His ability to catch the ball out of the backfield is the reason he is ahead of the next guy on my list.
8. Alfred Morris – What an incredible Rookie season for Morris this year. Hit the Fantasy by storm to start the season and never really looked back either. The Shanahan effect could be cautious for some of the Fantasy Owners. But it looks to me as the Redskins have found an amazing 1-2 punch for a long time.
9. LeSean McCoy – Not the best season for McCoy this year because of an injury that made him miss some games. But with Reid out as Head Coach, I expect the new Coach to come in and use him properly. So he really could be a steal at this low in the draft.
10. Marshawn Lynch – Lynch was a beast to say the least this year. Rushing for 1590 yards this year adding 12 total touchdowns as well. He has easily established himself as a Top Fantasy RB to have for next year. Someone with this much talent dropping this far would be a win for whoever gets him.
Give me your thoughts on who should be in the top 10. Either comment below or talk to me over on Twitter(@rickygangster)