My week 9 sleepers were pretty decent, hitting on Allen, Spiller & Cobb. Stewart & Jennings were okay, but Jackson was a bust. Can’t win them all folks. But here we are with Week 10 vastly approaching us. So here we go with my Sleepers for this week.
1. Jermaine Gresham v.s NYG – He had his 1st career 100 yard game last week against the Broncos. I really like him to have another solid week this week against the Giants. I feel the Bengals will be playing from behind all game. Means more targets for Gresham.
2. Stevan Ridley v.s Buf – Ridley tore the Bills apart last time they played. Averaging 4.8 yards a carry on his way to 106 yards and 2 TD’s. Bills run D is just terrible, look for Ridley to have another 100+ yard game this week. Top 10 RB for this week for sure.
3. Russell Wilson v.s NYJ – Wilson has seemed to be hitting his stride as of late. He has multiple TD passes in 3 of his last 4 games. Also this game is at home this weekend. Where Wilson has thrown 9 TD passes and 0 INT’s. Very impressive stat for the Rookie. I like him to pick apart a not very good Jets D.
4. Isaac Redman v.s KC – I really don’t care who runs behind that line of Pittsburg. Whoever does seems to get a lot of yards. Dwyer & Mendenhall could be out again this week. Redman displayed very nice running last week against the Giants. With a very nice matchup this week he should easily be a top 15 Fantasy back.
5. Kendall Wright v.s Mia – Wright is a really nice bye week start if you are a Cobb/Jones/Nelson owner. 5 TD’s for #2 WR’s against the Miami secondary over the last 6 games. Just make sure to keep on eye on his status as he left the Bears game with an elbow injury. But Munchak stated on Monday he should be good to go Sunday.
Those are my Week 10 sleepers, I will be posting my start/sits on Friday. Any thoughts or questions feel free to comment below or contact me on Twitter.(@rickygangster)