Last week was a bit rough on my sleepers, I hit 2 out of 5. Thanks to Sam Bradford deciding not to look like a stud against a terrible Patriots D. Well he we try again this week with week 9’s Sleepers.
1. Dwayne Allen v.s Mia – The combo of Fleener/Allen have had 20+ targets a piece over the last 5 games. Fleener is out for this week’s game and possibly next week as well. So look for Allen to take advantage of that. If he is still available I believe with Gronk, Hernandez, Davis & Keller out this week. He will fit into your lineup just fine.
2. CJ Spiller/Fred Jackson v.s Hou – One of the best Duo’s in the NFL this year. This week provides a very tough matchup for these guys. But I really like both of them to still get some quality fantasy points. Even if they get behind these guys will catch balls out of the backfield. Even with them facing Houston, I think they are both startable.
3. Randall Cobb v.s Ari – Cobb has either a TD or 100 yards in each of his last 4 games. Cobb has been targeted 25 times in the last 3 games as well. Arizona defense has given up 5 touchdowns in the last 5 games to WR. Love this matchup here for Cobb.
4. Jonathon Stewart v.s Wash – Now being the #1 RB in Carolina. Showed this week as well with getting a bulk of the carries. He should shine this week against a weak run defense in Washington.
5. Rashad Jennings v.s Det – Jennings has a very nice game this week against Detroit. Who have given up 100+ yards in 4 of the 7 games this year. And with MJD out for this week’s game as well. Jennings with again see a majority of the carries.
Those are my Week 9 sleepers, I will be posting my start/sits on Friday. Any thoughts or questions feel free to comment below or contact me on Twitter.(@rickygangster)