We have the BYE weeks of some of the best Fantasy RB’s and a Couple good Fantasy QB’s. So I am going to give you my Top 5 list of potential Sleepers that you can replace for this week.
Week 8 Sleepers
1. Sam Bradford v.s NE – Boy it’s a sad state of a football team when you make Mark Sanchez look like a stud. NE pass defense is just plain bad, Bradford who is much better than Sanchez shouldn’t have any problem passing on this defense. Should have a good Fantasy game. I feel he is definitely worth the pick-up on a bye week replacement.
2. Josh Gordon v.s SD – This guy is a stud, he is a borderline start/flex every week now. SD defense can be thrown on and the Browns like to pass a lot. Gordon should have another really good Fantasy week, cementing his spot on rosters everywhere.
3. Joel Dreessen v.s NO – We all know that the Saints defense can be passed on. Dallas Clark had his best game as a Buc last week against them as well. I really like Dreessen and his matchup here. His targets have risen over the past few weeks, he has scored in 3 or the last 4 games as well. I think Owen Daniels owners should easily target him as a starter this week.
4. Vick Ballard v.s TN – Ballard was on my list last week and didn’t have that great of a game. But this week against a rough TN team who can’t stop anything at all. I like Ballard to reach the end zone this weekend. Is definitely worth inserting into the starting lineup either as a RB2 or Flex.
5. Antonio Brown/Mike Wallace v.s Wash – These two should have a field day against this lack thereof a defense. You should easily start these two against them and feel real comfortable about it.
Those are my Week 8 sleepers, I will be posting my start/sits on Friday. Any thoughts or questions feel free to comment below or contact me on Twitter.(@rickygangster)